Monday 21 January 2008

My house, the dumping ground

For Christmas one of my relatives bought me a steam cooker, and very nice it is too (if a little large!). So I've added yet another item to the house. It's beginning to look like I'm using this house to store my stuff prior to getting married!

This is what of mine is currently being stored/used in the shared areas of the house:
  • A slow cooker
  • A steam cooker
  • A hand blender
  • A freeview box
  • A sofa bed

There's also a very good chance that I will have a three-piece suite to store somewhere - a wonderful gift from a friend of Lucy's family, but guess where it'll probably end up being stored?

Still, ever item I can get now just makes less to buy when we're married. It also means we can put more luxury items on the wedding list! Woo hoo!

Anyway, I'd better get back to doing something mildly more useful.

No comments: